Monday, December 13, 2010

My So-Called Christmas Card

A Quick Rundown of 2010:

D-Dawg (16) is "driving" his mom and dad to tears. Tears of joy, that is, since he's running all their errands for them. TLC (13) has recently taken a part-time job as a stalker, or at least that's what we have to assume after seeing his photo above. Bananalyn (9) is looking forward to being in double digits soon, and has subscribed to AARP magazine in preparation for the big day. AJ, aka Squinty, (5) begins every day with the same phrase: "Can I invite a friend over?", and ends every day with the equally endearing phrase, "I need a drink." We're planning an intervention. And little Tator Tot (7 weeks) thinks Christmas is totally over-commercialized and refuses to participate.

JByrd recently received a mug for his birthday that says "World's Best Dad". He was surprised because he didn't know the voting had ended, but he wants all you other dads to know that he totally respects you, even though you didn't win. (losers). And I recently saved 15% or more on my car insurance, so I'm feeling pretty good about that.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I just want to note that both your boys tower significantly over your Christmas tree:) And of course, are both incredibly handsome, making a perfect foil for your beautiful girls:) Thanks for providing me with the only Christmas card that has made me laugh this year:)

Tricia said...

wow - I just realized how horribly I over-utilized the smiley face in that last comment. . . .

ConnieB said...

Indeed- best Christmas card basically ever! Hahahah!