Monday, May 9, 2011

Custom Heels

All the other mother bloggers out there might go on and on today about breakfast in bed, mani/pedis, or any number of other wonderful Mother's Day indulgences, but I bet nobody but me will be writing about a gift like this:

A PAIR OF CUSTOM, HAND-MADE HEELS -

Don't be jealous
And to answer the obvious question: yes, I'll be pairing them with a slinky red gown.

Also, to answer the other obvious question: slippers, duct tape, and empty Mentos gum containers (see previous post and note the purchase of many containers of Mentos gum)

And do you even need to ask: Trev, of course.

2 comments:

Signe said...

Well, it's the thought that counts. You got more thoughts than I did! :)

The Crider Clan said...

What in the world??? Yeah...those are awesome! Can you really walk in them? Is the gum still in the tubes? You have always been a trend setter Lecia...and now with Trev stylin' you...all I can say is...WOW!