Friday, April 9, 2010

Easier Than I Thought

It turns out losing weight is easy if you stick to only about 500 calories a day, like me. Here is the daily menu for this particular program:

Breakfast: 5 small slices of apple with 1/2 cup apple juice

Lunch: 1 cup chicken boullion with 3 Saltine crackers

Dinner: 1 oz frozen blueberries sprinkled with a little granola, if feeling adventurous

Snacks: popsicles and ice chips

For exercise, about 3-4 times a day you should jump up from the couch and run at a high rate of speed to the bathroom, where you will commence knee bends and abdominal contractions. Sometimes, on your run, it may be necessary to jump over toys or small children, but don't worry, this will only increase your stamina over time.

Of course, I can't really say I recommend this program, as I've heard that over time you actually ending up gaining much more than you lose. Time will tell.

3 comments:

Kent and Jan said...

Hang in there, Lecia. It's all for good cause. Jan B.

Kent and Jan said...

I find it is easier to stick to a diet like that if you allow snacks like mine - a package of Oreos and a half-gallon of Rocky Road ice cream between lunch and dinner. It slows down the weight loss some, but it makes it easier to endure those lunches of waving a piece of celery in front of your face!

I would like to know who told you that you need to lose weight, anyway?
Kent B.

Signe said...

I love ya! You will have more small children and toys to jump over soon! Look at it as practice!